Monday, February 28, 2005

Thank you, and good night...

Thank you Abby for being such a great host. You amaze me with your travels, your commitment to learning. You are a fabulous person. Thank you so much for introducing me to Japan.

Thank you mommy for being so excited for me and my trip. I wish you could have been there with me. You were mom, you were there. From the moment I stepped off the plane.

Thank you Chad, my Chad. Thank you for letting me be me. I know travel is not high on your list of priorities. Thank you for knowing that it is, and always will be, for me.

Thank you Other Chad, Work Chad, Traci, Katie, Denielle, Sharon and everyone else for reading this and making me feel like I wasn't just writing this for myself.

See you next trip. :o)
Kisses...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?